Visme allows you to easily import your Powerpoint presentations. There are a number of reasons why you would want import a Powerpoint to Visme.
Bringing your Powerpoint online is incredibly useful including:
– You can more easily share your presentation with your audience
– You can share it on social media, email, or publish it via a URL
– You can make your Presentation private and password protected and you can keep it public.
– No longer will you have to attach large files to your emails, just send them the url to the project. You can also make the project private with password protection so you can decide who can edit or view the project.
– You can track the effectiveness of your presentation by using Visme track analytics including when, from where and how long your project is being viewed.
– You can even convert your Presentations to generate leads using the Visme lead generator feature.
Here is how to import a Powerpoint:
You can import as images, which flattens each slide of your project into images. Each image will be its own slide. With this way, you will not be able to edit the image, but you can always place objects on top. This method also ensures the closest match of the slides to your original powerpoint.
The other option is to import as editable. This will render the project in Visme and allow you to change text, move around objects, etc. Keep in mind, it may not import the presentation exactly how it appears depending on various factors such as how you designed it, type of assets used and other technical factors, but you will have the ability to modify ever element post import and even apply special effects such as links or interactivity to any object.
If the file type is different, you can go into Powerpoint and Save As a .pptx file. Once you choose the file, click Finish.