Learn how Visme will change the way you create stunning content.Reserve your seat
Save time and effort and create consistency within your slides using this powerful feature! Master Layout allows you to easily control the look and feel of your entire project by creating a unique slide layout as a master and carrying it across all your slides in the presentation. You can apply elements for consistent shapes throughout your slides, add background styles, add a company logo, and more. Here’s how:
Note: The master slide works as a slide template and will be visible when presenting, sharing or downloading your project.
A dropdown menu will appear. From there, select the “Set as Master Layout” option. The Master Slide design will be applied to all slides as a locked background.
– If the switch is ON, the Master Layout is applied to all slides, even new ones that you add into the presentation.
– If the switch is OFF, you will be able to apply the Master Layout on each slide manually by clicking on the gear icon of the slide and selecting the “Apply Master Layout” option.
Tip: Create your Master Layout slide first and turn off the “Apply to all slides” switch before adding in other slides. From there, any new slides added to the deck after you turn off the “Apply to all slides” switch will not have the Master Layout applied to them.
– If the switch is ON, objects from the master slide will be displayed in front of all of the other layers within the slide design.
– If the switch is OFF, objects from the master slide will be displayed on the background behind all of the other objects (or layers) on the slide.
– If the switch is ON, the background selected in the Master Layout will be locked on all slides. This gives you and other creators that may use this presentation as a template in your workspace the assurance that the Master Layout will not be mobile on other slides while you are creating.
– If the switch is OFF, the background selected in the Master Slide will not be locked on the other slides and you can delete and/or move around the Master Layout elements in each slide for further refinements when needed.