Visme allows you to easily import your Powerpoint presentations. There are a number of reasons why you would want to import a Powerpoint to Visme.
Bringing your Powerpoint online is incredibly useful including:
– You can easily share your presentation with your audience.
– You can share it on social media, email, or publish it via a URL.
– You can make your Presentation private with password protected. You can keep it public.
– You will no longer have to attach large files to your emails. You can just send them the url to the project. You can also make the project private with password protection so you can decide who can edit or view your project.
– You can track the effectiveness of your presentation by using Visme track analytics including when, where and how long your project is being viewed.
– You can even convert your Presentations to generate leads using the Visme lead generator feature.
Here is how to import a Powerpoint:
If the file type is different, you can go into Powerpoint and Save As a .pptx file. Once you choose the file, click Finish.