Learn how Visme will change the way you create stunning content.Reserve your seat
The Media library gives complete control over managing, editing and organizing your assets. The media library allows the user to:
– Add new images from your computer (JPG, PNG, SVG and even Animated Gif files)
– Gives you the ability to easily replace one image used across several different projects.
– Organize your assets into labels and/or folders.
Your uploaded file will be stored in your My Library in which you can easily insert to your project by clicking on the image.
You can also manage each asset including the ability to rename file, replace file, and assign labels for easier location.
You can organize and easily locate projects by adding labels on it.
From My Files on the left panel, you can view the images set with a specific label. Same with folders below, you can also drag and drop images to a certain label for a more organized library.
You can also organize files by dragging and dropping them into folders.
Once an image is inserted, you will have a separate set of properties on the top of your screen to crop and add special effects to your image.
– You can learn more about Media Manager from our Visual Learning Center.
– Learn more tips on how to organize files in Media Manager.