Learn how Visme will change the way you create stunning content.Reserve your seat
With Visme, sharing content with other users and determining who has the ability to view, comment on, or edit your work is a breeze. This powerful feature set enables you to:
– Create a project that functions as a template so other users can use it as a foundation for their own content creation.
– Start a project (such as a presentation or infographic) and invite another user to take over, finish it, or make necessary adjustments.
– Permit others to leave comments and mark up the project with suggested edits for the owner to review and apply.
Aside from adding individual users to a project, you also have the option to grant access to entire user groups from your team, such as “Sales Manager.” Your administrator can set up these groups and assign user roles in the Manage My Team area. This allows for easy sharing of projects with multiple users, ensuring that everyone who needs access is included.
– Administrators have access to every project in the workspace. This is intended to enable admins to oversee their team’s efforts and gain insights into project progress.
– Members are only able to view projects that they have created or own or projects that have been shared with them by other team members. This ensures that members have access only to the information they need to contribute to the team’s goals.
Visme also allows you to set permissions to folders. Learn more here.
– To learn more about Team plans features and benefits, click here.
– Do you want to add more users to your Visme plan to collaborate and work with you? You can learn more about managing your team in Visme in this resource.