Learn how Visme will change the way you create stunning content.Reserve your seat
Adding animations to your projects is the perfect way to not only engage your audience but quickly grab their attention right off the bat. Using the Basic Tab of the Animation Timeline, you will be able to precisely customize the animations of your project regarding slide transitions and animation durations and easily preview the changes applied. Here’s how:
Select an object in your Project and click on the “Actions” button at the top right corner and then select “Animate” from the dropdown menu. The animation menu will appear along the bottom left corner of the Editor. From there, you will be able to turn ON/OFF the “Timeline” switch at the bottom of the animation panel to show or hide the Timeline.
The Basic Tab offers two methods for animating your objects within a slide: You can animate everything at once, or you can select a single object to animate it individually.
Note: If you are looking for more precision and an expanded view within your timeline, you may benefit from the Advanced animation timeline. The Advanced view in the timeline is available within Visme’s Pro and Enterprise plans. If you would like more help in considering Visme’s Pro or Enterprise plan for you and your team, please connect with our Sales Team here.
– Red Line: Click and Drag the red line to adjust where the previewed playback starts in the timeline.
– Play: Click the Play icon to preview your slide or block’s animation.
– Skip Back/Skip Forward: Click the Skip Back / Skip Forward icons to skip back to the beginning of the animation in the Timeline for previewing, or to skip to the end of the animation.
– Stop: Click the Stop icon to pause the playback of the previewed animation while it is in motion. To resume, click Play again.
– Zoom: Zoom allows you to zoom in and out of the timeline. Zooming in allows you to make more precise timing selections in the timeline while zooming out allows for easier access to the previewed animation as a whole.