Your team in Visme – How to collaborate together
Businesses thrive on information. Visme helps you bring that information to life!
Using Visme, you and your team members can create professional, visual content and collaborate together on any design – saving you all loads of time and helping your team stay on brand throughout the process. How can it happen?
Simple: by adding your team and other adjacent departments and collaborators into Visme with you! . This way, everyone within your organization can work efficiently on your visual content and important communications – contributing to achieve your goals, brainstorm ideas, give and receive feedback, maintain brand consistency across the whole team and much more.
Brand Area and Assets:
- Set brand fonts, colors, logos and assets to control what team members can use.
- Create a brand repository of templates as a starting point for your team.
- Upload and organize all of your company’s branded assets (i.e. logos, images, videos, and more) so everyone in the team can access them for their work.
Empower with Limits:
- Encourage innovation and efficiency by allowing your team to create their own branded content in one easy-to-use tool, while still having visibility to all projects created.
- Centralize the content creation process in one platform to allow designers and non-designers to work together to get content to market faster.
- Lock key design elements in place while empowering your team to customize the rest.
- Set Master Slides in place that are non editable by regular users; and that are maintained in one place so when they are updated, they are updated across every presentation where the slide is used.
- Share projects with other Visme users so they can view them, provide feedback, or edit them with you (even in real time!)
- Leave comments and annotations right on your designs and tag collaborators to complete the editing process more quickly and seamlessly.
- Get automatic notifications when new comments have been made on your designs.
- Receive feedback from key stakeholders, even if they don’t have a paid seat within your Team Plan.
Viewer Insights with Analytics:
- Track how many views and viewers your published content has gotten.
- Monitor levels of engagement to see what your audience is most interested in.
- Enable a form in front of your content for deeper content viewer insights and tracking.