Visme allows you to share content with other users (available under Visme Team plans) and also set permissions to those projects or folders. For example an organization may be composed of 2 or more users or groups of users (or a combination of both) and using Visme all users can collaborate as a team and share content depending on permissions set by administrator(s).
In short Visme for Teams allows you to share one or more projects (or folders) with other users in your Team. The Administrator can allow them to view and/or edit the project.
Use cases for Sharing Projects:
– Create a project that serves as a template so other users can use it and create new content from it (by duplicating it to use as template)
– Start a project (ex. a Presentation or Infographic) and let another user take over and finish it for you and/or make adjustments.
How to share a project or folder:
You can share projects individually or you can organize projects into a folder and share folder(s) and its contents with other users in your team.
To share with others, select Share with the following groups and/or users, and click on the + button on the right to open the list of groups and users present.
- To learn more about Team plans and what it can do for your organization, click here.
- Want to add more users to work as a team? You can add more users by logging in and going to My Account > Manager Users and look for option to add more users.
- For Enterprise team plans, contact visme support.