Learn how Visme will change the way you create stunning content.Reserve your seat
FEATURES & ASSETS
Popular Topics : The Basics, Tips & Tricks , and Designing & Editing
Once the folder is shared with edit permission, the folder will be visible for the team member on the folder list and the projects will be visible under “All projects” and “Shared with me”. Members will be able to search for the project by name within the search window at the top of the Dashboard, and the project will populate in the search results.
When team members get edit access to a folder, they will have free reign with the folder and projects within it. This means they will be able to:
– Edit all the projects in the folder.
– Modify the folder settings or share the folder with others.
– Make the folder the default folder or duplicate it.
– Move the folder or delete it.
– Edit, present, share or download the projects on the folder.
– Rename or duplicate the projects.
– Move projects to another folder.
– Access project analytics.
– Delete projects.
Once the folder is shared with edit permission, the folder will be visible for the team member on the folder list and the projects will be visible under “All projects” and “Shared with me”.
This permission to view projects is highly useful when you want to allow other members in your workspace to view and duplicate projects from you. This allows other workspace members the opportunity to use the projects done by others to save time on their work. When they create a duplicate of the project and make changes, the changes they make do not impact the previous project – the original project owner can rest assured that changes made to duplicates are not applied to their original project.
When team members get view access to a folder, they will have some restrictions on the folder and projects on it.
– View the projects in the folder.
– Customize folder settings and make it the default folder (Changes will be only visible on their own dashboard).
– Present or duplicate the project in the folder.
– Share, duplicate, move or delete the folder.
– Edit, share, or download the original project.
– Rename or move the original project to another folder.
– Access the original project analytics
– Delete original projects.
When team members get edit access to a project, they will be able to:
– Edit, present, share or download it.
– Rename or duplicate it.
– Access project analytics.
– Delete it.
– Move it to another folder.
As the folder was already shared, the team members will get the same type of permission they have on the folder.
If the folder that the project was moved to is not shared with them, unfortunately, they will not be able to access the project.
No, they will not receive a notification that the folder was shared as folder notifications are not developed at this time.
The Enterprise plan includes Visme’s User Audit Log, which allows admin users to monitor member actions, project work, and collaboration, and gain visibility on project ownership and progress. If you’d like to further discuss your team’s needs and if the Enterprise plan can support you, please connect with our sales team here.