Learn how Visme will change the way you create stunning content.Reserve your seat
While all Visme accounts start as Free (Basic) if you would like to take advantage of our premium features, you need to upgrade to a Premium plan.
– Once cancelled, you’ll still be able to edit all of your projects as well as access premium features until your paid billing period ends.
– Once your billing period ends, your account will automatically downgrade to Free (Basic).
– You’ll no longer be able to access any premium features after downgrading is complete.
– If you have other users (multiple licenses) on your team account, these users will also be affected and will lose both access and sharing rights.
– All previous projects will remain accessible, however, all features and assets might not be available, depending on what it is. It may be best to download/export your original Projects before cancelling, or you can always replace certain premium assets of your Projects with those compatible with Free accounts.
– If your account has been inactive (not logged in) for over one (1) year, you may lose access to previous Projects and the account may be subject to deletion. Multiple notifications will be sent by Visme to the email address on file before account deletion.
Note: If you want to delete your account, make sure to cancel your subscription first. Premium subscriptions keep active unless the user fully cancels it within their subscription settings.
– If you’d like to continue using your Free (Basic) account, all of your previous Projects will be available for you to edit with certain limitations:
– All Projects that have been publicly published or externally embedded will now feature a Made with VISME watermark.
– If you have any premium elements included in your Projects (such as a custom animated object using the Actions tab), they will now appear with a “PREMIUM” watermark over them in your published Project. However, this doesn’t mean that you’re completely stuck! Visme has many built-in assets, templates, etc., available to Free (Basic) users.
– Downloading is now not available
– You still have the option of Publicly or privately sharing and presenting your content online, emailing it, embedding it on your website, or posting it on social media.
– The Privacy tab of Advanced Settings has now been restricted to only allow you to set Hide Profile to ON/OFF
– The Sound tab of Advanced Settings has now been restricted to only allow you to use default Visme audio files as Background Music for your projects versus being able to upload or use your own.
Note: You can resume your Premium access at any time by reactivating your premium license. This will lift any watermarks on your Projects, reopen access to all premium features, and allow for all downloading, exporting, and sharing formats for that license.