What Happens When I Cancel?
While all Visme accounts start as Free (Basic) if you would like to take advantage of our premium features, you need to upgrade to a Premium plan.
But what happens if you cancel your Premium plan?
- Once cancelled, you’ll still be able to edit all of your projects as well as access premium features until your paid billing period ends.
- Once your billing period ends, your account will automatically downgrade to Free (Basic).
- You’ll no longer be able to access any premium features after downgrading is complete.
- If you have other users (multiple licenses) on your team account, these users will also be affected and will lose both access and sharing rights.
- All previous projects will remain accessible, however, all features and assets might not be available, depending on what it is. It may be best to download/export your original Projects prior to canceling, or you can always replace certain premium assets of your Projects with those that are compatible with Free accounts.
- If your account has been inactive (not logged in) for over one (1) year, you may lose access to previous Projects and the account may be subject to deletion. Multiple notifications will be sent by Visme to the email address on file prior to account deletion.
- If you’d like to resume premium access, you can do this at any time by reactivating your premium license. This will lift any watermarks on your Projects, reopen access to all premium features, and allow for all downloading, exporting, and sharing formats for that license.
Using Your Free (Basic) Account After Downgrading
- If you’d like to continue using your Free (Basic) account, all of your previous Projects will be available for you to edit with certain limitations:
- All Projects that have been publicly published or externally embedded will now feature a Made with VISME watermark.
- If you have any premium elements included in your Projects (such as a custom animated object using the Actions tab), they will now appear with a “PREMIUM” watermark over them in your published Project.However, this doesn’t mean that you’re completely stuck! Visme has lots of built-in assets, templates, etc. that are available to Free (Basic) users.
- Downloading is now only available for JPG format.
- You still have the option of Publicly or privately share and present your content online, email it, embed on your website or post on social media.
- The Privacy tab of Advanced Settings has now been restricted to only allow you to set Hide Profile to ON/OFF
- The Sound tab of Advanced Settings has now been restricted to only allow you to use default Visme audio files as Background Music for your projects versus being able to upload or use your own.
You can resume your Premium access at any time by reactivating your premium license. This will lift any watermarks on your Projects, reopen access to all premium features, and allow for all downloading, exporting, and sharing formats for that license.