Learn how Visme will change the way you create stunning content.Reserve your seat
All Visme accounts start free (Basic plan)
Once you canceled your Premium account, it will remain in Premium status until your billing period ends.
If your next billing period (paid through date) is 15th of next month and you cancel your account on the 10th of the month, your account will remain in Premium mode until the 15th and it will automatically convert back to a basic plan (no premium features) on the 15th.
– You will no longer have access to any Premium features.
– If you have other users (multiple licenses) under your account, those users will also be affected and lose their access and sharing rights.
– Any premium features you have used on your publish projects may stop loading/working on future visits.
– Premium projects and bandwidth limits will be revoked back to basic settings which means you can no longer access to some of the projects created in Premium mode.
– You may activate your account back to Premium again but if your account is inactive for long period of time, your account may be subject to deletion.