Adding images in Visme is simple and easy. You can use images from our free library or upload your own images. When adding and utilizing free images, you can build a library of your assets in the My Library which allows you to reuse those assets in the future in one or more projects without having to upload them again. This saves you time and resources.
– Your image format is JPG, PNG SVG and GIFs (We also support animated Gifs)
– File size limit is 5 Megabytes (5,000 KB).
Here are few things to help you through:
Upload images via Drag-and-drop
Simply drag and drop your image from your local drive (PC or MAC) directly onto your Visme workspace. This will automatically upload the asset to your project area and store it in your My Library for future access in other projects or slides.
Upload images using the Images Menu.
Or, go to My Files on the left side of the panel to view your images. Use Upload button to upload images.
You can also manage the opacity of your image. (100% value means no transparency and 0% means your image would no longer be visible)
– Your image will be uploaded, and will be stored in My library.
– To improve your ability to manage image assets, use the Media Manager in My Files.
– You can also crop image in Visme. This will allow you to select a specific area of your image and achieve the size and proportion desired without having to rely on a third party program to achieve it. Learn more here.